Thursday 15 July 2010

Tilda


Main image is Tilda (not the Magnolia Tilda!). I bought a pack of four sheets of assorted Scandinavian style images from Samuel Taylors near Skipton - haven't seen them anywhere else and can't find them online.
I struggled to match the main colour of the horse, it's not beige and it's not green and it's not brown....
Sitting at craft club wondering how to match the colour up and then Sandra walked in with a pile of card she got at a car boot sale for 50p. She had the exact shade I needed!
I kept the rest of the card simple because anything extra looked fussy and I wanted a clean style.
Stripy paper is Forever Friends by Docrafts.

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

you have me fooled thinking it was a faceless stamp card, lol..

it's different, yet very effective, I love it, well done on the matching colour looks made for it, (I hope you pinched some more off her some more cards, lol)...

maria xx