Sunday 21 August 2011

Book Box


No Stampin' Up classes for the last couple of weeks so I decided to have a look at online tutorials instead.
There are loads of freebies on SplitCoastStampers and also YouTube as well as people selling classes via their blogs.

I liked the look of this one and it was only £3. That was the instructions for the book/ box and also four cards.



Mine is different in that I haven't decorated it as much but for a first attempt I was quite pleased with how it turned out.
The instructions were very clear and easy to follow and you don't actually need to use all SU stuff.
The only 'essential' SU item in my opinion is the Word Window punch to make the closure buckle thingy but if you didn't have that you could just cut a piece of card freehand.


I should have used tape all along the back of the spine but we live and learn!




I ran out of steam and failed to decorate the inside of the box, lazy me.

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW it's fab susan was it hard to make? also where do you find things like this?

maria xx