Wednesday 14 December 2011

Caramel Turtles


I actually made something I'd seen on Pinterest!
Star shaped pretzels are from Asda, also used Rolos and pecan nuts.

It's not even a recipe it is that simple.


Pretzels on a baking tray lined with foil. Top with a rolo and into the oven for four or five minutes (I set the oven at 170).

that's my mum's fingers,  she was assisting me :)

 Whilst the rolos are still warm gently squish a pecan nut down on top so the rolo splats.
That's it!


Super easy to do.
They taste salty and chocolately and crunchy  -  to be honest my first mouthful I wasn't sure if I liked them because there seemed to be too many different flavours happening at once.

By my third or fourth I decided I did indeed like them ;)

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

HAHAHA... well done susan...

you did make me laugh though, I was thinking, well done, then I read the tasting bit, especially the bit about eating 3-4 of them, lol...

so pleased you aanged to 'force' yourself to like them, hehehe...xx

maria xx