Monday 26 March 2012

Thanks


I'd been looking for a bird-cage die for ages and finally found one I liked enough to buy.
Some of the others I'd seen were too big or too chunky-looking or I just didn't like the shape so I was quite excited to spot the perfect die.

This one is by Memory Box and is called Carousel Bird Cage. Here's why I like it:



From the one die I can get at least four different sizes of cage (maybe another one if I chop that little loop off the top). I've just trimmed the cage down each time, the last one shown on the right I've turned it upside down too. So for me this wasn't just the best cage die in regards of size but also the most versatile.




Here I've used a SU punch but it felt cruel putting the bird inside the cage so he's sitting on it instead!
The paper is Echo Park 'Candy Shoppe' and the sentiment is a Cuttlebug die.


1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

HAHAHA had to smile as you putting the bird OUTSIDE the cage, lol...

fab card and love the coloured you've used...xx

maria xx