Wednesday 3 October 2012

Adhesive Bargain



I don't normally pay much attention to adverts in card-making magazines but recently one caught my eye.

A company was advertising bumper packs of assorted adhesives for £9.98. I'd never heard of the company but had a look at their website and decided to take a chance.
The kit looked such good value I thought I ought to get two and thus take advantage of free p&p.

I ordered on Sunday and the two kits arrived this morning, this is what one kit looks like;





I use a lot of 'red-liner' tape when making boxes and have paid £3 for one roll in certain craft shops, this has eight rolls. I would have been happy with just those and the non-stick craft mat so everything else was a real bonus!

Here's a link to the company concerned. I have absolutely no connection to them whatsoever and am not being paid to advertise. I will also say that I have not yet had time to actually use any of the products so fingers crossed that the quality is okay.

No comments: