Tuesday 3 December 2013

Merry




Last week at card club someone casually mentioned they would be going to visit a mutual friend. I asked if they would be going before Christmas and they replied "Yes, but if want me to take a card then you'll need to give me it today".

I literally had minutes to design and make a card, with what I had with me, hate being put on the spot like that!




This was the very quick card that I threw together. The holly die is an old Sizzix one and the sentiment is by Papertrey Ink. The sentiment has been cut twice and layered up to add some depth.
I thought it was quite good for an 'instant' card but had a couple of comments along the lines of "Why are you just putting merry?"
Well that's because I don't have a Christmas die....




When I got home, with more supplies, I decided to make the same card but this time to add some glitter (the first one is glazed with Glossy Accents).




Then made a landscape version and went mad and added a peel-off, woohooo.



1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

wow love the quickness of them, think I prefer the one without the glitter on the merry, and like it with or without the Christmas lol xx