Monday 17 March 2014

Hugs



The 'Hugs' sentiment was made by spraying ink through the negative of a die-cut.
The die itself is by Simon Says Stamp, I'd cut it to use on another card but rather than throw the negative away I was experimenting with a new bottle of spritzing ink.

The ink is from Docrafts Artiste, colour is 'mint', and it has a lovely shimmer to it that the photograph does not show. It's the first time I'd used this product, I think it's good value at £4.95 a bottle.

I know some people aren't keen on Docrafts, when I first started crafting it was so readily available that I bought a lot of it (Anita's peel-offs and rubber stamps that I couldn't stamp without getting a halo round each image!). My local garden centre is just over a mile away from our house and they stock Docrafts so it's really handy for nipping in for basics.

The other dies I used for layering are by Quickutz and the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.



1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

we've just lost our local docrafts shop :( but still have The Range and Hobbycraft so not all bad.

love the colour of the ink and what you have done with the negative xx