Monday 10 March 2014

Thinking Of You



Memory Box die (sorry can't find what it's called)
I cut it three times; once on pink, once on white, and once on black cardstock.

I think it might have worked better if I'd offset the white or pink, perhaps one third pink to two thirds white?
Because, after I'd attached the pieces together, I struggled to find a stamped sentiment that would then fit where I wanted. In the end I found a pack of stickers in my stash and, in the absence of anything else, stuck them on!

On a side note: no idea what brand the stickers are but they were 49p, other sentiments were in the same pack too, so a bit of a bargain. They were from a craft outlet shop in Spalding, Lincs.
The shop had plenty of branded stuff ie box sets of three Hero Arts stamps for £1.99, worth a look if you are in the area (but probably one of those places where you either come away with armfuls or nothing at all).







No comments: