Saturday 23 August 2014

Poppies



A lady at my card club adores poppies so every year I try and make her a poppy-themed birthday card.





I found a free digital image over on Bird's Cards, this is a great site for people who have digital cutting machines as Bird designs cut files. I came across the site because there was some controversy recently regarding a company 'taking' one of Bird's files and using it to sell products on a TV craft channel. If you want to read about it Bird has done a blog post here. Since then her terms and conditions have changed, anyone posting one of her images/ files is requested to link to her blog, of course I am more than happy to do this as am grateful to have the freebie poppy stamp :)






So this is a 8 x 8 inch card, I've coloured the image with Copics. It's very difficult to see on the photo but I've stamped all over the red card with a Waltzingmouse sentiment stamp in red ink.

No comments: