Sunday 28 September 2014

Box



This is a variation on the box I made in this post.
I've altered the measurements because I needed a taller box. Dimensions are 23cm x 26.5cm, so unfortunately A4 isn't quite large enough, I had to break into the scrapbooking stash.

On the long edge I scored at 6, 12, 18, 24cm and then at 3cm up from the bottom.
The lid is a fraction over 14cm square and scored on each side at 4cm.




Tag is by Tilda, snowflake card is Kanban.

I usually buy small 'favour' gifts for people at Christmas; sweets, chocolates, miniature bubble baths, wax tarts etc. For people who I see regularly but who aren't on my proper list as such.
This year I've ordered personalised Coca-Cola bottles on-line, they fit perfectly in this box but you can also fit two in the Papemania gift bags I decorated recently.



No comments: