Thursday 23 October 2014

Art Deco

box for the card

I was asked to make a special card for a silver wedding anniversary, the theme to be Art Deco.




I had some very thick chipboard glittered numbers in my stash but they were pink so I re-glittered them with silver and a coat of Glossy Accents.




The lady who ordered the card provided the toppers (I think they are Papermania) and I used a Martha Stewart punch for the fan border.




I used an 8" x 8" card blank but was concerned about the weight of the chipboard numbers pulling the card over. To balance it out I attached another card blank and decorated that too.




I used "Andes" font to add a personalised greeting, I've just blanked their names out here for privacy. The card seemed more special for having the tri-fold aspect so it's something I might do again. Happy to say my friend was very pleased with it, phew :)



No comments: