Monday 9 February 2015

Explanation

I haven't abandoned my blog, I promise.

What happened is that I had an accident which caused some ligament injuries to my foot. I'm meant to be resting/ elevating it, sitting on a chair to try and make cards is not possible just at the moment, it's too painful.

The annoying thing is that I could be spending the time thinking about what cards I am going to make when recovered, but my head is not in the right place for that.

My other hobby is walking, we (husband and me) are steadily working our way through the Wainwright fells in the Lake District, the thought of my foot injury affecting that has been depressing me a bit I think. I wouldn't even mind if I'd done the injury whilst walking up a mountain, no, I slipped on some ice in our local town centre, so stupid.

It's still early days yet but I'm not used to being unable to get around and it's very frustrating to say the least!

Looking at other people's blogs has kept me entertained but I'm itching to getting back to crafting for myself.
Thanks for sticking with me, fingers crossed I'm back soon.xx.

No comments: