Sunday 11 October 2015

Candi Tree




Christmas tree stamp is by Woodware, I've used card candi and some gems to decorate.

I'm not sure what brand the snowflake stamps are (you can just see them on the kraft card-blank). There's a really friendly craft shop in Kendal if you're ever in the Lake District. They do workshops there and now and again they sell off some of their old workshop stash. I picked up the set of snowflake stamps for £3, no packaging hence me not knowing who manufactures them.





I've also made a matching wine-carrier to go with the card.





Please excuse the dreadful photographs. I have asked Santa if he will teach me a few tricks with a camera. I did actually buy a new camera about sixteen months ago and have yet to take it out of the box!
Worse is that my husband (aka Santa) is a very keen photographer so I should have no excuse. He's just had one of his photos chosen for a charity calendar of the Lakes and is about to have something published in a national photography magazine, fingers crossed he can help me improve my sad little blog efforts.



No comments: