Saturday 27 February 2016

Bag Box




I am fortunate to have some very talented ladies at my card making club. Now and again I beg ask them to teach a class for me so I can have a break from trying to think of projects.
So far we've had two 'new' teachers, the others seem quite reluctant for some reason but I won't give up!


This week it was Jackie's turn and she showed us how to make this bag-box.
We used large scallop dies to make the sides (Spellbinders in my case, some used Go-Kreate with a smaller scallop) and then made a box for the inside.





The box is a fairly decent size, I might use mine for Easter eggs, the scalloped circles are about 6 inches to give some idea.
We made flowers out of layers of tissue paper to decorate. Mine should actually have a sentiment tag on as well but I was too busy talking to get as far as that.




No comments: