Sunday 10 July 2016

Enjoy




I'm trying to get back into the card making routine.
Seems like at the moment there is always something else that needs doing!

The card above started out as being taller and having scallops on three edges. I trimmed it down and used the off-cut scallops as trim instead. The 'enjoy' die is by Sue Wilson.






In my scraps bag I had some card that I'd sprayed with inks and never used.
I've added a stamped flower (Woodware) and a strip of vellum that I've stamped and heat embossed - I think the stamp is by Hero Arts but it came without any packaging (shop ex-demo)

In real life the inks are quite shimmery but the camera hasn't picked it up.




1 comment:

serendipity said...

Love the 'thank you for your hospitality' - why have I never seen one before? Great cactus image too. Fab colours on the Enjoy card - I think I have that paper stack, must dig it out and use it! Wonderfully vibrant Hello card, like the stamping on vellum, the flower - everything really.