Saturday 25 February 2017

50



Some of you already know this but I am very 'last minute' when it comes to making cards.
I always leave it to the day before, or sometimes the day itself, and then I am rushing about like a mad woman.
I do exactly the same thing when it comes to making my projects for the club.

 It's my husband's fiftieth birthday today, I've known him nearly twenty-two years so it's not like it's just been sprung on me but, as usual, I left it until yesterday (and had two dozen other vital things I needed to be doing as well as crafting).

This was the card I made, in too much of a rush to design anything better or to change the blade on my Cricut so it's a bit rough around the edges. The card is 12 x 6 inches, it's an actual card blank with envelope to fit which is a size I'd never seen before.

After I'd taken the pic I decided it was too plain so added some thin navy ribbon around the spine and it looks much better.




No comments: