Wednesday 10 May 2017

Wiper Card



Excuse the horrendous pics, as usual as I was in a rush for card club!

This is a wiper card, lots of tutorials on YouTube/ Pinterest. I couldn't find one with the measurements I wanted so I made them up myself to suit a 5 x 7" envelope. If you watch a tutorial video and get the gist of the basic card here are my measurements:

two pieces of grey card 10.5 x 5" and scored at 2" and 4"
'wiper' is 4" x 2", marked at 2" and a diagonal score from here.

When things have calmed down I might actually have a go at some videos as I have to make card projects anyway, just that I don't like my speaking voice...





Border punch is by Martha Stewart
Sentiment die by Tonic
Butterfly is K&Co




Called a wiper card because it folds flat into an envelope and then when you open the card (by pulling each end) the butterfly slides up like a windscreen wiper!



No comments: