Sunday 3 September 2017

Daisy




This was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Julia Quinn, I don't have the crate die that she used or the patterned papers though.

Instead of the crate die I used the Hardwood stamp by Stampin' Up! on some caramel coloured card. I didn't make the 'crate' as deep but it would be simple enough to do so  -  this was for a card club project and a deeper crate would mean more flowers and more time needed...




I thought plain card was that bit too plain but didn't want to use patterned paper either so decided to just score the card instead (an easy alternative to stamping or using embossing folders)
The middle panel is lemon yellow and on this piece I scored the lines horizontally.

Daisy stamp and punches are by SU and I think the Happy Birthday die is by Poppy stamps/ Memory Box
The card folds flat and fits a C5 envelope.



No comments: