Tuesday 26 September 2017

Peace



I bought a bargain 'Merry Christmas' die recently and planned to use it on this card. I then changed my mind as I thought it looked too cluttered and decided on 'Peace' instead.
After I'd glued it down I wondered if the Peace was too small...




Anyway the embossing folder is by Crafter's Companion and I swiped some pink Colour Cloud ink across the raised areas
The poinsettia dies are Sue Wilson, I think the sentiment is Papertrey Ink and I cut and layered it four times.



1 comment:

serendipity said...

Hi, sorry I haven't stopped by in ages, but just scrolled down memory lane! So nice to see all the great cards we've made, and some I haven't seen before. Love the idea of the wedding planner notebook.
This is a lovely card. I really like these new 3D folders and it looks great with the poinsettias. Non-traditional colour looks good too